I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Do again this week, to say…
SO WHAT if…
- our house is a completely disaster. I know I can only keep up on so much right now.
After working 10-hour days non-stop for the last couple of weeks, I’m kind of over it all.
- I’m only home for 2-minutes before I’ve stripped down and put PJs on.
- I keep peaking at our Babies R Us registry to see what fun items I can expect at our shower in a few weeks.
It’s not like I’m not familiar with what’s on the registry!
- I’ve been eating Stouffers Pizzas for lunches every day this week. They’re easy + I’m tired.
- my to-do list has gone by the wayside for the week. Things will get done when they get done.
- it’s clear to everyone that I’m over their nonsense right now. I’m not exactly trying to hide it. Over.It.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?