So What! Wednesday

August 8, 2012 in So What! Wednesday

I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Do again this week, to say…

SO WHAT if…

• our house is a completely disaster. I know I can only keep up on so much right now.
    After working 10-hour days non-stop for the last couple of weeks, I’m kind of over it all.
  • I’m only home for 2-minutes before I’ve stripped down and put PJs on.
  • I keep peaking at our Babies R Us registry to see what fun items I can expect at our shower in a few weeks.
    It’s not like I’m not familiar with what’s on the registry!
  • I’ve been eating Stouffers Pizzas for lunches every day this week. They’re easy + I’m tired.
  • my to-do list has gone by the wayside for the week. Things will get done when they get done.
  • it’s clear to everyone that I’m over their nonsense right now. I’m not exactly trying to hide it. Over.It.

What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

Amanda August 8, 2012 at 10:14 am

My house is a mess too, I’m blaming it on the wedding.

Julie August 8, 2012 at 10:35 am

I think its okay to peek every now and then at your registries but not all the time. I had a friend already planning what was going to be returned before she was even gifted it. She ended up returning everything for gift cards. To each their own!

Rachel August 8, 2012 at 10:51 am

That’s crazy! I definitely don’t want to return ANY of our stuff! It’s all stuff we wanted/needed anyways. 🙂 I just got excited cause I saw a few items we desperately needed (and I’ll admit, i was worried about whether or not we would get them) were purchased. This baby has brought out the excessive obsessive compulsive in me. I feel the urge to plan x 100. LOL

Sharee August 8, 2012 at 3:21 pm

OMG – I looked on my registry ALL the time – for the baby showers and the wedding!! hehe 🙂

Sharee’

fizzgig August 8, 2012 at 8:09 pm

ok, so what is wrong with changing into your pj’s right when you get home? I think a grand majority of women do this! it’s all good! enjoy it!!

LWLH August 10, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I’m the same way when I get home….bra off, jammies on!