{ weekly mantra }

July 16, 2012 in mantra

This week I hope to be a bit more organized than last week. Last week I was still recovering from our crazy reception weekend and I think this past weekend was just what I needed. I got a lot done and we didn’t have any plans. Yay for no plans! 🙂

I’m believe that I can handle the next 3 months. At least, that’s what I’m going to keep saying to myself until I believe it! Ha!

I’m addicted to office supplies. I’ve been purchasing super cheap office supplies from Staples lately for a work fundraiser, and I realized I’m obsessed with pretty office supplies. Anyone else have this problem? Ha!

I wish that my body would sleep normally for a single night this week. {crossing fingers!}

I’m happy when I feel {and see!} Baby L move! 🙂

Weekly Mantra: “Once begun, a task is easy; half the work is done.” — Horace

Julie July 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm

I am in total agreement with the office supplies! It might have something to do with being a teacher and always getting supplies to start the year off but I love it…I have already bought some good deals from Office Max

LWLH July 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Good luck with the sleeping love. 🙂

Valorie
Twitter: thevalorieclark
July 16, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I’m addicted to office supplies too! Seriously, I LOVE buying new ones. The Martha Stewart ones at Office Depot (or is it Staples)? I DIE.

Rachel July 16, 2012 at 6:55 pm

They’re at Staples and I LOVE THEM!!! 😀 I was like “hmm. Of COURSE I need a new binder! ;)” Ha!

Amanda July 16, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I love office supplies, especially pens and highlighters! I know we can’t be the only ones!

Jen @ A Daily Dose of Davis July 17, 2012 at 9:30 am

Yay for no plans girlfriend!!! I LOVE not having plans, especially coming off of a busy week/weekend. And if you want to know just how obsessed I am with office supplies, I’ll take some pictures of my new desk drawers. I have a serious problem. Ha!