I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Do again this week, to say again…
SO WHAT if…
- I’m spending this fourth of July cleaning and organizing for very special weekend visitors instead of going to a cookout.
- I’m totally slacking on my mama-to-be reading the last few weeks.
I was on baby book reading kick for a while, and then I got burnt out. I’ll hop back on that train soon
- I pretty much threw a fit all weekend. I was a bit cranky.
And I learned what it’s like to be angry at my husband for absolutely no reason. Sigh, pregnancy!
- I’m beyond excited that Weeds is finally back on! I’ve missed Mary Louise Parker!
- I can’t wait to feel a sense of relief after our post-elopement reception is over this weekend. I’m definitely excited for it, but I think it will definitely give me some more time to focus on the arrival of Baby L.
What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?