So What! Wednesday

June 27, 2012 in So What! Wednesday

I’m linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew this week to say…

SO WHAT if…

• By Wednesday of every week it looks like a tornado has hit our living room and kitchen.
    I always make up for it on the weekends. And there’s just not enough time in the work week.
  • I’m still reading Fifty Shades of Gray… after 7 weeks. And I hate it. There. I said it. You can chastise me all you want, interwebs!
    I hate Fifty Shades of Gray! {{ breathing sigh of relief }}
  • I’ve had some form of ice cream every day for the last 10 days. It’s delicious, it’s hot out, and I’m pregnant.
  • I have 3-{going on four} different to-do lists that have been taking over my life for the last week. Stuff will get done, right?
  • I am obsessively peaking at our baby registry. I’m just checking to make sure we registered for everything we need!

LEAH!
Twitter: leahwinstead
June 27, 2012 at 9:20 am

I feel you on the every week a tornado hit my livingroom.
And I reallllly didn’t like 50 shades either! at all! And I don’t understand all the hype either.
YUM on the ice cream every day!!!!! I had it every day when I was pregnant too 🙂

Amanda June 27, 2012 at 10:48 am

My living room has been a mess for weeks/my entire house. I have not been in the mood to clean but I know it really needs to be done. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get something accomplished!

Michelle June 27, 2012 at 4:24 pm

I love everything about peeking at a baby register! How can you not! And what is your favorite ice cream while pregnant? Mine was dark cherry vanilla with chocolate chips and chocolate sauce on top. YUMMY!!

Jenna June 27, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Loved this list!! Seriously, my house is a mess, I would like ice cream everyday, and I’ve never been more stressed about my to do lists (the ‘not done’ items are taunting me). Hope you can get in some relaxation this weekend!! 🙂

fizzgig June 27, 2012 at 8:04 pm

i hated twilight, and all my friends just loved it. I have seen the movies, and I like those. But I never got the whole “movement” of the series. It happens. I am however, reading the 50 shades trilogy again. because I am obsessed with them. I will say book 1 was good, but 2&3 were way better….but if you don’t have an interest in the characters, why bother.

If everyone loved everything, it would be a really boring world we lived in, so good on ya for having your own opinion!!

rachel at oty June 27, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Uhh I have a problem with how often I look at our registry. I randomly find something I like better though and switch items!

Shannon June 27, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Girl just stop with the first 50 shades. It’s the best of the 3, it only gets worse.

Dawn June 28, 2012 at 10:46 am

I didn’t even pick up “50 Shades of Grey.” I heard enough talk about it to know it was not going to be my cup of tea. We’re all allowed to have things we like…or not!

Cacmuffin July 2, 2012 at 10:10 am

I only read the first two fifty shades and yes I hated it too!!!!! I can’t believe so many people love it!!!!