{ weekly mantra }

April 23, 2012 in mantra

This week is my first week as a married woman! Woah! :)

I believe that we all have the strength and courage to do what makes us happiest in life!

I’m addicted to root beer. I know I haven’t really given any pregnancy related posts yet (other than dropping the p-bomb) but that will change soon. And right now I’m super addicted to root beer!

I wish to get back into the swing of real life fairly easily. Luckily I haven’t really been stuck planning a major wedding; so I’ve stayed pretty grounded in my day to day. But after this amazing weekend (more on that this week!) I hope I can return to life without getting all sad that it’s over.

I’m happy that all of my secrets are out! That was rough!!

Mantra for the week: Do what makes you happy; not what everyone else wants you to do.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect...
Twitter: americanrninnz
April 23, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Incredibly happy for you!

Tracy
Twitter: tracytilly
April 23, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Congratulations again, Rachel! You looked gorgeous and happy… exactly how you should be :)

fizzgig April 23, 2012 at 8:53 pm

rootbeer is probably the best invention in the world. Besides, the idea of dropping scoops of vanilla ice cream INTO the rootbeer. i have craved this for about two years. I think I’m gonna give in soon!

Amanda
Twitter: apostle922
April 23, 2012 at 9:33 pm

I can’t wait to hear more about the wedding and how your pregnancy is going! That picture tease was so amazing that I’m dying to see more! I totally agree that you should do what you want instead of what others think you should do – I need to learn to live like that again.

Dawn April 24, 2012 at 8:57 am

I think one of the perks of planning a wedding (though it won’t be large by any means) will be that I won’t be sad it’s over. I will be thrilled that I can stop making 1000 decisions at once! LOL! You have an excellent mantra. It is actually the theme of my wedding. ;-)

Krystyn
Twitter: SeriousKrystyn
April 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Dude…so addicted to rootbeer during my pregnancies…but it sure was hard to find the caffeine free stuff, because caffeine made me so jittery (still does). So happy for you!

Rachel W April 25, 2012 at 10:05 pm

SO many exciting things going on! And congrats on the marriage! I bet you’re on cloud nine right now :)

I’ve actually been loving root beer too! Most don’t have caffeine and that is an added bonus!