Mosquitoes. And work. Gosh darn work getting in the way of my life! 😉
I’m revisiting the Friday Five. I know it’s late on a Friday night (and clearly I’m incredibly cool, cause I’m blogging at 11:34 instead of being out having a silly good time), but it’s been a crazy busy week at work and I don’t have the energy to even think about the rest of my weekend, let alone revisit my insane week.
1. What transformation do you undergo on summer Fridays at midnight?
Every Friday night, as soon as I walk in the door at home, I am a whole new person! All of the stress from my work week is done and I’m ready to unwind. I don’t think about work again until Sunday night.
2. What super power do the kids in your neighborhood seem to have?
The power to be either incredibly cute or incredibly annoying. I should clarify: two kids in our neighborhood are adorable. I love them. All of the rest of them are bad and annoying. But the two cute ones always seem to have the funniest things to say. I really love that.
3. Who (or what!) is your nemesis in these warm summer days?
The extreme heat is my arch nemesis. I hate the overwhelming heat.
4. What is your trustiest weapon against the evil heat monster?
Frizz-ease. Seriously. Otherwise my hair would be out of control!
5. What seems to be invading your life lately, and how will you fend it off?