– Attend at least one yoga class per week.
– Celebrate my birthday in a meaningful way.
– Run my first 5k in about 3 years.
– Cook at least 2 dinners a week.
– Read 4 new books.
– Attend a sporting event.
– Run at least 60 miles this month.
– Spend much needed time with family.
– Continue to spend serious quality time with BF and the pups.
– Finally sort through my clutter from my move.
– Continue to stress less.
– Bake something new and adventurous!
Here’s a look back out my September goals/dreams:
–Finish the Couch 2 5k program and begin the Bridge to 10k program. Win! We finished mid-month!
– Attend one yoga class at Cleveland Yoga per week. Almost win. I attended three classes. I was away in LA rather unexpectedly for one week, so I missed class that week.
– Spend less time adding events to my planner and spend more time just living at home and spending quality time with BF and the pups. Most definitely a win. My priorities were very straight this month. Lots of QT with BF and the pups.
– Cook more food at home and spend less time and money eating unhealthy food while I’m out. Definite win. And I actually cooked this month! I never cook. BF does. But we shared this responsibility well this month! In fact, I smell something delicious cooking now.
– Go to the Akron Zips vs. Syracuse Orange football game. Lose. It rained that day, so we decided to stay inside that day. Not the worst thing that could happen, right?
– Sort through the clutter from my moves and sell/giveaway the unused items. Lose. I didn’t find (or make) the time.
– Learn to utilize all that my Mac Book has to offer. Lose. I didn’t even begin to do this.
– Find direction and put together a plan. In my own way I most definitely did this.
– Keep myself organized. I did OK at this. It could still use some improvement. Work in progress for sure.
– Read at least 4 new books. Lose. I didn’t even finish one! Ugh! Not cool.
– Stress less. Win. Definite win. I made every conscious effort to keep myself grounded and in the present. And it helped.