How I know my favorite season is here:
1. Pumpkin everything. And. I. Love.it.
2. I no longer am getting funny looks for wearing 3 layers of clothing. Note: People do not think cardigans are appropriate summer attire.
3. We are five days away from my birthday. Yep, the big 2-6 is upon us!
4. I don’t recall the leaves changing color, but suddenly fallen leaves are all over our yard.
5. I want to do nothing more than cozy up with BF near the fire and watch awesome Fall TV, like Glee. Another sidenote: Holy heck I love that show.
6. We are thisclose to my fave holiday, Thanksgiving. Which means I am inches from going to Denver for the first time for Thanksgiving.
7. Football is back and the Bills are still losing, and I still love them. And I know have an excuse to drink beer and eat hotdogs on a Sunday again. Win!
8. Chili and amazing breads are back to being a staple in our diets.
9. Gray skies: they are just comforting this time of year.