new week!

August 10, 2010 in life,plans,running,TV,workout

A new week means new awesome things to look forward to.
So here is my list, in short, of things I am looking forward to this week:

– the premiere of the trainwreck Bachelor Pad. I put it on my Google Calendar and reminded BF we needed to record it. Hopefully we will be watching it tonight.

image
– also the season premiere of Dating in the Dark. We actually don’t love that show, we just love the awkwardness and sadness of it all. Come to think of it, that might be the only reason anyone watches that show.

– starting week 7 of the Couch 2 5k running program. Buh-bye, intervals! Hello distance! I’m super proud that we completed week 6, and haven’t cheated or stopped once!

– hanging out with my sister this weekend for our girls night! She is moving three hours away for a new job, so we will be hanging out, drinking wine, watching sex and the city 2, and perhaps playing some Mario on the Wii. Ha!

– sleeping. and resting. and watching what I eat. If you follow me on twitter, you may have seen some semi-alarming tweets regarding the emergency room and a lot of pain. I’ll get into this more seriously in another post, but let’s just say I haven’t been well and haven’t had any sleep as a result of it.

What is everyone else looking forward to this week?

And don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a Starbucks mug and gift certificate!

Lil' Woman August 11, 2010 at 1:52 am

I will be looking forward to hopefully getting a call from a job that I had a 2nd interview with….ahh I need a job so bad.

Amanda August 11, 2010 at 3:07 am

Hope you start feeling better soon!!!!!

Jessica August 11, 2010 at 3:38 am

Um…I definitely missed your tweets about being in the ER! What the heck is going on, girly?

I hope the Bachelor Pad makes you feel better! Let me know if you think it's worth watching! 🙂

~**Dawn**~ August 11, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I'm looking forward to the weekend because I will be getting my new DVR (a second one, not a replacement for the one I already have!) with my awesome new cable package. I am going to be all ready when new show episodes start up this fall! No more trying to choose what show doesn't get watched! (I swear all my shows happen in the same 3 time slots.)

Llama August 11, 2010 at 7:46 pm

I have to watch the bachelor pad because everyone is talking about it! i feel so outta the loop!

Katelin August 11, 2010 at 10:57 pm

yay for making it to week 7, that is awesome. i really need to get my motivation work out back.

as for what i'm looking forward to, a ton of family time in salinas this weekend. woo.

The Constant Complainer August 12, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Did “Dating in the Dark” get renewed for another season? LOL.