true story tuesday.

July 14, 2010 in food,friends,job,life,true story,workout,yoga

I am loving my new job! It’s different from the other industries I’ve been in, so I was a little nervous. But I love it and I love my co-workers.

True story.

I have not been able to sleep. Not a wink. I think it’s been the anxiety of this week.

True story.

But that hasn’t stopped me from crawling out of bed at 4:45am the last two mornings for yoga.

True story.

Yoga has kicked my boooo-tayyyy! And I’ve loved it.

True story.

I bought 4 pounds of blueberries at Whole Foods last Friday. I’m not sure why this is important, but I feel like it should be confessed.

True story.

We started week 3 of the Couch To 5k program today. And we ROCKED it.

True story.

The one and only thing I’m looking forward to right now is sleeping in this weekend and being a super lazy bum.

True story.
Baby showers are made for uncomfortable moments. Uncomfortable moments created by myself and my friends. ‘Cause we are clingy like that {that shouldn’t make sense. It’s not supposed to}.

True story.

~M~ July 14, 2010 at 1:10 am

Yay for yoga!!

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... July 14, 2010 at 2:46 am

I am so glad that you love your new job! That's fabulous! I am the same way when it comes to starting work and not being able to sleep. I start my new job on Monday, and I'm already feeling nervous about it!

Fizzgig July 14, 2010 at 2:13 pm

4:45? i think i finally fall asleep at 4:45. you deserve some sort of award for that!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com July 15, 2010 at 10:47 pm

aww like all the true stories! I haven't been able to sleep either but I don't think I would get my butt out of bed at 4:45 for yoga either 🙂

Katelin July 15, 2010 at 10:59 pm

yay for liking the new job, woo. but boo on not sleeping, i wasn't sleeping for like two weeks and finally last night i slept the whole night, it was glorious! hope you get some rest soon!

Lil' Woman July 17, 2010 at 5:37 pm

I'm happy you like your new job….it's makes it that much better when you enjoy going there and being around your coworkers.