things i have been doing instead of blogging:

May 24, 2010 in about me,changes,cleaning,domesticity,life,lists,reality,yoga

1. Watching Season 1 of Lost since I’ve never watched the show before.

2. Actively seeking employment in a field that I will enjoy {much harder and much more frustrating that I’d previously anticipated}.

3. Cooking.

4. Not baking cupcakes or cookies {SHOCK!}

5. Not reading blogs or being anywhere near my computer, except when to job search.

6. Doing lots and lots of yoga.

7. Enjoying the beautiful weather we’ve had today.

8. Biking, biking, and more biking.

9. Talking to the dogs as if they were actual people {note: this is unhealthy and most definitely not advised. I’ve been craving “grown up” conversations like it’s nobodies business. True story.}

10. Organizing, unpacking, and cleaning. I think one of my coping mechanisms is organizing. It’s pretty much the most OCD thing about me.

11. My tendancy to organize tends to lead me to Target. A lot. For ‘supplies.’ You know, shelving, cubes for organizing, pretzel M&Ms… wait, how’d those get into my cart?

Brown Girl May 24, 2010 at 9:01 pm

You should get back to baking cupcakes and cookies cause that's just crazy talk right there! 😉

Simply Valorie May 24, 2010 at 9:07 pm

We were talking about our Target shopping addiction a few days ago and I'm glad to see yours hasn't abated at all. Mine hasn't either. Nor have I stopped talking to dogs/animals/babies like they were real. So, you know, you're not alone. #justsaying.

Amanda May 25, 2010 at 12:00 am

Its okay my blog has been lacking lately as well…..

Megan May 25, 2010 at 12:07 am

Ooh – I want to hear your views about pretzel M&Ms! I only heard about them the other day and am now curious if they're any good.

Jen May 25, 2010 at 2:26 am

Good for you honey! YOu deserve some time away. And I hear ya about Target and Organization (and M&Ms 🙂 Hope you have a great week!

~M~ May 25, 2010 at 4:34 am

Yay for lots of yoga 🙂

*krystyn* May 25, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Ohhh I love organizing too…totally in my element whenever I can organize something. Recently helped my neighbor clean/organize her garage…she was less than helpful and I did most of it myself AND enjoyed it! Crazy!!

RAW May 25, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Have a feeling I'm going to be doing all of those things come next week, especially #2.

Hoping the job search is short and sweet! Keep at it 🙂

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... May 26, 2010 at 5:29 am

(1) I hope that the job search is going OK. You'll find something!
(2) I'm an organizer as well. It helps me feel productive and like I'm doing something meaningful when I'm not doing anything else!

Fizzgig May 26, 2010 at 6:01 pm

You can pretty much scratch #'s 2-11 as they don't matter until #1 is done. This should be your top priority.

signed, an incredibly sad that its over Lost Fan!