true story… wednesday?

March 9, 2010 in BF,life,travel,true story

I wouldn’t be surprised the people at the sub shop down the street think I’m pregnant. My order i as follows: Turkey sub on white, Swiss cheese, “lots of dijon horseradish mustard,” and “lots & lots of pickles!” Yep. Sounds like food a preggers orders! But nope, not preggo. Just weird.
True story.

BF & I are going to Portland, Maine for a mini-vacay in a couple of months. So if anyone out there knows of the good places to see/things to eat, please let me know!

{picture of the inn by the sea, where we’re staying}

True story.

The last time we went on a mini-vacay together was last May. But this is the first time we will be flying some place together!

True story.

I am also nervous now that I’m planning a mini-vacation. There just seems to be a lot to put together sometimes for everything to “go right.” It’s a lot of pressure.

True story.

I have pretty much eaten nothing but lean pockets for the last week. Most lame food ever. Also though? Only food in my freezer & my freezer needs more space. Me = eating lean pockets until the freezer is empty.

True story.

I didn’t have enough time in between sleeping the day away yesterday to write this post, so y’all are just going to have to deal with a True Story Wednesday instead of Tuesday this week! ๐Ÿ™‚

True story.

Jane March 10, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Mini vacay to Maine sounds fun! I haven't been to Portland in forever! But I recall lobster is amazing there!

~M~ March 10, 2010 at 5:35 pm

A mini vacation sounds fun!!!

Miss Sweet Tea March 10, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Love mini vacays! So fun! Don't worry about everything being perfect – you and your bf will have a great time just being together! And can I just tell you that I LOVE Lean Pockets?! They are my fave go to fast lunch or dinner. Have a great Wednesday! ๐Ÿ™‚

Amanda March 10, 2010 at 10:51 pm

I could sure use a mini-vaca right about now and Maine sounds amazing this time of year!!! I'm sure that your plans will turn out just fine. Last time my hunny and I went on a mini-vaca was last spring to Hocking Hills for 3 days and it was wonderful, good weather, lots of laughs and the best part – no cell phones or cable tv ๐Ÿ™‚

Chelle March 11, 2010 at 3:14 am

Mini or not, a vacay with BF is lovely!! And what a wonderful location to disappear for a few days!

And who doesn't love a hot pocket?

Jen March 11, 2010 at 10:05 pm

OMG…that place looks BEAUTIFUL!!! The hubs and I need a vaca so badly. I would love to do something with the kids too, but sometimes that is more work than fun at this age. Hahahaha!

Lil' Woman March 11, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Mini Vacays are the best. You and BF will have fun no matter what, just enjoy each other company! ๐Ÿ™‚

Molly March 12, 2010 at 1:58 am

Ohh, Maine is somewhere I've never been, but really want to! Can't wait to see your pics!

I'm happy you are seeing the BF this weekend! No more lean pockets! ๐Ÿ™‚