{monday mantra :: march 8th)

March 8, 2010 in about me,mantra

This week I’m hoping for zero stress and beautiful weather!

I believe in the power of laughter!

I’m addicted to shopping online and am so tempted to buy a few high-priced item from foodzie.com.

I wish for BF to move up here soon! I miss him so!

I’m jealous of people who are able to work out with no restrictions from their doctors.

Soundtrack/Mantra for the week: “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” -Oprah {still the same. i love it oh so much!}

Domestic Goddess March 9, 2010 at 12:02 am

love this! i swear most of my problems in life would be solved if i could just breathe and slow down! this is my mantra for the week bc i have a week break from grad school! yah!

have a good one!

Lil' Woman March 9, 2010 at 12:07 am

Great mantra..I hope BF can get their soon and that your doc can lift your restrictions.

Everyday Adventures March 9, 2010 at 12:07 am

Great quote by Oprah!!! i just got back from a nice walk at Onondaga Park! It stayed light out until about 630!! Spring is slowly approaching!!

~M~ March 9, 2010 at 12:34 am

i read “zero” and thought, “hmm…I'd like a diet coke.” hahaha!

Love the Oprah quote!

Simply Valorie March 9, 2010 at 4:28 am

Oh, Oprah. I wish I could live by the things she said all the time, especially good things like that quote.

Analiese March 9, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Love that mantra. So wise. Hope you have a great week!

Richard Boehmcke March 10, 2010 at 12:24 am

I definitely order more food when I do my grocery shopping online (as I am waiting for my delivery currently) because I don't have to carry it, and I can take my sweet ass time and do my grocery shopping intermittently over the course of 3 hours instead of a short period of time. But this is bad for my budget. Not good. Nope. But then again, I love food, so I will go do some crunches in case whatever I ordered (i forgot) is not good for me. =)