Here’s a short list of things that have been occupying my time as of late:
1. Work. Isn’t it a bummer that work interferes with blogging & reading?
2. Not going to the gym. But instead going to bunches of doctors appointments where they forbid me from exercising.
4. Sleeping. My body has been craving sleep lately. Dawn tells me I should listen to my body. I listen to Dawn. So I have been sleeping.
5. Looking for a new apartment. I know, I know. I love my apartment, but I’m just preparing for some changes, that’s all.
6. Cutting coupons. I love it. Don’t judge.
7. Getting an abundance of takeout. Which is surprising considering I have an apartment full of food. Hmph.
8. Reading. Book club meets next Wednesday, and I’m only a quarter of the way through the book. So far it’s good, I just don’t have the time or energy it seems.
9. Stressing. I stress a lot. My job stresses me a lot. Thinking stresses me a lot. Thinking about money stresses me out even more. Sigh.
So, needless to say, I’m ready for this weekend. and today is my Friday. Crossing my fingers for good driving weather today. I promise to be a better blogger soon.