{weekend wrap up & monday mantra}

January 25, 2010 in mantra,weekend

So my weekend was as lame as I planned for it to be (aka-fantastic)! I did a lot of much needed relaxing. Last night I started to get the Sunday blues… yes, I get the Sunday blues pretty much every Sunday. But this morning I woke up feeling refreshed, I hit the gym, and now I feel well-prepared for my Monday!

This week I will be back to my workout routine! & I couldn’t be more excited!

I believe my DVR got a good workout this weekend. I have pretty much zero left on it.

I’m addicted to sleep. It’s fantastic.

I wish that I could relax more, physically and mentally.

I’m jealous of those who sleep a lot & those who don’t have to work.

Soundtrack/Mantra for the week:
all things will work themselves out.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... January 25, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Oooh, I'm so jealous of those who get to sleep a lot, too!

Have a great day!

Skinny Bitches in the Making January 25, 2010 at 12:38 pm

your weekend sounds amazing.
was also feeling like that on sunday. the gym this morning definitely helped. but it's turning out to be a crappy monday so counting down the hours till home time.

LawGirl January 25, 2010 at 12:41 pm

I also love a nice relaxing weekend, thankfully I get them quite frequently. Even though I sleep 8 hours a night each weeknight, it just doesn't seem as good at the 8 hours on the weekend!

Kassie January 25, 2010 at 1:41 pm

I'm glad you got to get a relaxing weekend!

Lil' Woman January 25, 2010 at 1:56 pm

I nap like it's my job but I plan on working out more….Big Man is going to start exercising and 'training' me so my naps will be sidetracked soon…but I heart them sooo much!

suburban prep January 25, 2010 at 2:18 pm

How nice it would be to get enough rest.

Brandi January 25, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I couldn't agree with you more on the jealousy toward those who get to sleep a lot and don't have to work!! I get the Sunday blues as well, and inevitably every Sunday night I can't fall asleep because my mind is racing. Which doesn't make for a very good start to the work week, running on 3-4 hours of sleep. 🙁

RAW January 25, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Can I steal your mantra for the week?

Good luck as you make your way back to the gym. I can't wait to start going again, too.

Have a good week!

Gwen January 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm

I'm glad you had a quiet weekend too!!! They are my favorite. I'm glad you are feeling better and getting back on routine. Illness totally throws us “planners” off. 🙂 XOXO

Amanda January 25, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I'm trying to get back into my workout routine as well…thinking about getting a membership to our local YMCA!

Lay January 25, 2010 at 9:25 pm

I'm jealous of people who get to sleep in… especially on Mondays!

Anyways, I was given an award today and I have to pass it on to some awesome other blogs. I read yours all the time to I thought I would pass it on to you =)

Molly January 25, 2010 at 9:40 pm

I get the Sunday blues even though I don't go to work! It is a totally different dynamic in the house when the hubs is off and we can relax together. I am still missing my sleep. Someone need to figure out a way to make babies sleep in!

*krystyn* January 26, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Hope you are feeling better…enough of all the sickness. Phooey!!

Jen January 27, 2010 at 3:06 am

Oh good for you! I'm very jealous of your sleep!

Chelle January 27, 2010 at 3:22 am

What an amazing weekend for you! What shows do you DVR?

Simply Valorie January 27, 2010 at 3:07 pm

What is this sleep thing you speak of? And do you say that some people actually have time to participate in it? I don't understand. Who are these wizards?