Hellooooo weekend

January 29, 2010 in my beef,weekend

TGIF is an understatement.

Y’all, it’s been a rough month week.

I was sick, again, this week. How? I have no idea. I’m finally feeling better.

But…

I fell in the parking lot at work and hurt myself. Bummer. Thanks, Syracuse snow storm (& no-salted-work-parking-lot)… thanks a lot.

I was in the parking lot because I was heading home on my lunch break to take Oscar puppy out. He has had an upset stomach too.

By the time I got home, someone had already had an accident. On. The. Carpet. (and here’s where this may get to be doggy TMI, so if you’re shy on this subject, just skip it). So not just like in one teeny tiny part of the carpet… my dog likes to walk around as he poops.

So all over. Needless to say, my apartment has very little carpet, so it’s almost as though he sought out the carpet and ran from all the hardwood. Grr.

I’m definitely happy it’s Friday. Thrilled, actually. BF is coming up this afternoon, but please cross your fingers for him! The weather hasn’t been the greatest in the northeast, and I’m worried that he may not be able to come up.

This weekend our plans include:
-watching movies
-going out to dinner
-jumping into a freezing body of water for charity (ok, that’s just my plan… he’s there to keep me warm!) in “frigid” (=technical term I heard on the news this morning) temps.
-thawing out
-sleeping

So obviously the best weekend ever. What are you’re weekend plans, y’all? ๐Ÿ™‚

TheAnalyst January 29, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Have fun! I can't believe you are doing a water jump. Isn't the 15 degrees (or however low it is) cold enough for you? But hey, for charity…that's awesome!

Sent you a tweet DM about my parking lot issue. Grr! I hate that they don't plow. I hope you all healed up now!

Melissa January 29, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Ouch, sorry you fell! I hope you're ok and that you and Oscar are feeling better soon!

Valerie {Next to Heaven} January 29, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Glad to hear you are feeling better, but sorry to hear you fell and Oscar had an accident.

Hope BF makes it up for the weekend. Happy Friday girl!

Skinny Bitches in the Making January 29, 2010 at 3:02 pm

100% agreed.
best weekend ever.
enjoy!

Brown Girl January 29, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Oh I'm sorry that you hurt yourself, that's never good. My dog up chucked everywhere, twice, the other day so I feel your pain on that one.

We are doing nothing wedding related this weekend and I couldn't be happier.

Amanda January 29, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Going to an auction sale on Saturday and relaxing with my boyfriend all day Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

Mrs. Lopez January 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Hope you have a great weekend and that the BF gets to come up. I am going to try to find the wedding veil I want for a price that I can afford. Wish me luck!

Nicole-Lynn January 29, 2010 at 4:07 pm

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good and have had a hard week! Your weekend looks fun! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

RAW January 29, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Hope you feel better! I feel like the sick bug has been going around. I'm so curious to hear about how the water jump goes. You're a braver woman than me!

Have fun with the BF in town. Hopefully there won't be any more puppy accidents!

Heidi January 29, 2010 at 6:40 pm

I'm sorry you and Oscar weren't feeling well, I hope you feel better soon!! Please tell mem you're taking pictures of the freezing water jumping!! Have a great weekend and try to thaw out quickly!! Enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Lil' Woman January 29, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Eww poor oscar and poor you for having to clean that up…yuck!

Your jumping into freezing body of water?!? Your crazy girl but I'll support you since it's for charity..lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Smart Ass Sara January 29, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Ew. Well I can sympathize, my cat is bulimic. I'm sure of it. And he literally pukes inches away from the hardfloor. Ass. Luckily I don't have to clean it up. Hubs does. ๐Ÿ˜‰

{JANE} January 31, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Hope you've had a good weekend, and especially, no more doggie accidents!

MODG January 31, 2010 at 6:53 pm

it's sunday now and reading this makes me sad. Because monday is tomorrow and that is NOT friday.

MODG January 31, 2010 at 6:53 pm