true story tuesday.

December 15, 2009 in true story

I was able to make it to Ohio late Saturday morning! Which means I got to spend about 24-hours of quality time with BF before having to leave to come back home!

True story.

It was well worth the (combined) ten hours of driving to spend just over 24 hours together.

True story.

I love my job. Really I do, but sometimes I just need to forget that it exists after 5pm.

True story.

Fifteen phone calls in an hour is completely unacceptable. If I don’t answer my (work) phone, it might be because I’m at lunch. The five-dollar credit your looking for, is not worth the 15 phone messages you just left me.

True story.

I have my first book club meet up tomorrow night… and I haven’t gotten very far with the book. Oops.

True story.

I know it’s only Tuesday, but I’m so exhausted already and cannot wait for the weekend.

True story.

TheAnalyst December 15, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Oh, what are you reading for the book club? You find all the good stuff in Syracuse.

amy December 15, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to meet the BF even if it was only for 24hrs!

I'm with you…I'm so ready for the weekend, too!

Hope you have a great week and that it goes by fast for ya!

amy December 15, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to meet the BF even if it was only for 24hrs!

I'm with you…I'm so ready for the weekend, too!

Hope you have a great week and that it goes by fast for ya!

Krystyn December 15, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Glad you got to see each other…sorry it was so short.

Jen December 15, 2009 at 5:44 pm

SO glad you got to see the BF!! I was feeling very sad for you last weekend. Oh…and where do I get my $5 credit? Just kidding 🙂

Seashells&Sunshine December 15, 2009 at 7:08 pm

yayyy! I amn so glad you got to see boyfriend for atleast 24 hrs! I know how much of a bummer it is when plans get ruined… especially because of stinkin' snow!!

Mrs. C. December 15, 2009 at 10:56 pm

I'm so glad that you got to see your BF. That storm was pretty nasty last week. It's good that you didn't get stuck in it.
Wow, you don't know how much you amaze me. This is my 3rd yr living here, and I've been dying to join a running group and a book club. How do you find these things out so easily? Am I missing something or is it just word-of-mouth?

Lil' Woman December 15, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Yay for being able to see BF even if it was only for a short time…what a girlfriend you are! 🙂

Optimistic Pessimist December 16, 2009 at 12:34 am

not sure why people think harassing other people and leaving a million messages will make everything better.

Tiffany December 16, 2009 at 2:37 am

Love your blog! I just stumbled over and I have been catching up on your last few posts. I agree on the phone call thing…seriously, if I don't answer I'm either not there or I'm busy! I'll call back when I can. Your fifth message doesn't make me want to call you back any faster! Ha! Have a great week!!