So I have a TON to update y’all on! But this is more of a “Fun With Bullet Points” type of post today.
Things that I am loving:
– Vintage Confections Etsy store. Awesomeness. Red Velvet Truffles? Sign me up!
– The Super Sauce. Check out their online store. BF & I tried this (& bought two jars) at the Fab Food Show and we are already out! It’s delicious on sandwiches. I must order more. Now.
– Lisa’s Hillside Bakery. The vanilla peppermint bark looks incredible.
– I know I have previous talked about Wine-a-ritas…. but I’ve been converted! I have a new wine slushie mix that will forever have my heart. It’s called Frappe Vino. The reason that it is more awesome than the other? Because it is: a) cheaper, and b) it doesn’t require a blender! You actually just need to pour a bottle of wine into a ziploc bag, pour in the mix, and mix in some water! It turns to a slush consistency within just a few hours!
Things that I am doing:
– Yesterday I gave blood
and came wicked close to passing out. I’m sure I’ll do it again sometime, but I’m going to block this experience out of my head.
– Tracy convinced me to do a Polar Bear Plunge with her in January. I think it will be fun (note: I usually think other painful things, like tattoos, will be fun as well. I usually realize I’m freaked out just moments before the big event).
– Tomorrow is my last Provisional Junior League meeting. Which means next Tuesday I become a for real member! We are going to this fantastic restaurant in Syracuse called Pascale’s Wine Bar & Restaurant, which I’ve never been to, but I’ve heard is awesome.
– I’ll be joining a running group this Sunday. I’m pretty excited about that. But I’m also going to go to a Body Boot Camp workout after that. I’m excited for both. I think I can handle a back to back workout. Right?
Hope everyone is as excited as I am that this week is almost over!