so close to the weekend.

December 18, 2009 in holidays,weekend

It’s almost the weekend, lovlies! My plans include (and I’m pretty much limiting myself to):

– working out.

– enjoying some yoga at home.

– doing a LOT of laundry.

– going to the farmers market to pick up some items.

– finding a couple of special things for a special someone for Christmas.

– sleeping. lot and lots of sleeping!

– finishing my book.

– catching a movie at home.

But first? Gotta make it through this work day. Luckily we are having our holiday party & secret Santa gift exchange {true stor – I am not a big fanof secret Santa gift exchanges, but really had very little choice. Why? They just seem cheesy unless you know someone really really well}.

So, kids, what’s going on in your neck of the woods this weekend?

TheAnalyst December 18, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Enjoy your weekend! I'm parcipating in a “Chinese Auction” today. I like those a bit more than Secret Santas, b/c there gifts aren't chosen for anyone in particular.

Chelle December 18, 2009 at 3:37 pm

I'm not a fan of secret Santa exchanges either. I'd rather do an ornament exchange, rather than collect more “stuff”!

Enjoy your weekend!!

HRH December 18, 2009 at 4:29 pm

girl im just WAITING for this day to be over. just to make it through im gonna do some retail therapy at lunch 🙂 haha

i hope they let us out early. i dont think im going to make it until 5:30…already dragging!

Gwen December 18, 2009 at 8:26 pm

Sounds like a peaceful weekend. We've got dance recital and family Christmas gatherings. I'll have a huge post this weekend. LOL!!! Enjoy your weekend sweetie!! XOXO

Mrs. C. December 18, 2009 at 9:00 pm

sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. And I've been watching the weather for you (and for my trip home) and so far it looks good!!!

Lil' Woman December 18, 2009 at 10:21 pm

I will be relaxing, wrapping Christmas presents and cleaning! 🙂
Don't be too jealous! 🙂

Kristin December 19, 2009 at 6:41 am

Oh man. I have so much to do this weekend. I should be doing laundry…but Christmas chores are going to take precedence!