{my Christmas wish list}

December 20, 2009 in about me,goodies,holidays

Why not? Everyone else is doing it, right?

{note: realistically, this isn’t a Christmas Wish List, this is just the Rachel wish list of things that I someday want. I’m not big on getting gifts. it’s not a big deal to me.}

Ok. Moving on to the goodies!

{Flip Mino HD Recorder}

{Lush soap}

{Gift certificate to Sephora}

{Victoria’s Secret}

{tickets to the Ani Difranco concert at the Westcott Theater in Syracuse}

{clothbound Penguin classics}

{Kitchen Aid 5 speed Martha Stewart Hand Mixer}

{cupcake necklace}

And there might be ONE more thing I would like…

Jen December 20, 2009 at 3:33 am

I am totally addicted to Lush! I use their Lemony Flutter cuticle cream every day, I have their Buffy scrub bar (AWESOME) and I am down to the bottom of my Lime lip balm. Oh, and I also like your hint to the BF at the end. Nice touch ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you are having a great weekend!

Rachel December 20, 2009 at 4:33 am

I could go for just about everything on your list!

And yes, like the previous commenter said, great little hint at the end ๐Ÿ™‚

Jules December 20, 2009 at 5:25 am

Great wish list! I have the regular Flip video camera and love it. Itโ€™s so easy to use and incredibly portable. Gift certificates to Sephora always make a great gift. The Martha Stewart hand mixer is such a fantastic shade of blue (reminds me of a Tiffany box). I saw that cupcake necklace on Amazon before and thought it was so cute. I hope that you get everything you want and more ๐Ÿ˜‰

TheAnalyst December 20, 2009 at 10:15 pm

I fancy the silver and black cupcake at PNUT http://www.pnutjewelry.com/precious.aspx.

~M~ December 21, 2009 at 3:47 am

LOVE the mixer!!

Molly December 21, 2009 at 9:31 pm

Great list! Love the clothbound books!
I'm willing to bet that 1 more thing just may be shiny. ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope the BF picked up on the hint!

Cristin December 22, 2009 at 1:42 pm

May all your wishes come true…especially the last one ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lil' Woman December 25, 2009 at 1:08 am

Cute gifts..I def. am digging the cupcake necklace and mixer…those are right up my alley! ๐Ÿ™‚

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} January 4, 2010 at 4:45 am

Clothbound books? Yes. Mixer? Yes. Victoria's Secret? Sure! Lush? Never tried it, but it looks GREAT! Just stopped by your blog and like you already. ๐Ÿ˜‰