monday mantra

December 7, 2009 in mantra

This week is going to be super busy for me.
I believe that even though I’m a strong person, I’m still going to cry.
I’m addicted to sleep in a major way this week.
I wish that BF could be here to take care of me when I’ve had a bad day.
I’m jealous of people without stressful work environments.
Soundtrack/Mantra for the week: Busy busy busy!

Rachel December 7, 2009 at 8:41 pm

I'm with you on the jealous thing. I wish I could just get up and go to work with no anxiety or stress. Sadly, I don't feel that way.

Hang in there. Take a deep breath and remember that it can always be worse. I have to tell myself this all the time. I'm thinking happy thoughts for ya 🙂

Mrs. C. December 7, 2009 at 9:41 pm

I agree with all of these things. Hang in there. At least if you're busy, time will fly by quicker. When do you get to see your BF next?

Valerie {Next to Heaven} December 7, 2009 at 10:16 pm

I cry too! I'm bad about it lol.

I'm so jealous of people in non-stressful work environments too. I'm starting to get chest pains – can't be good.

have a good week girly

RAW December 8, 2009 at 1:06 am

Hope work becomes less stressful for you. Work anxiety is the worst…

I'd recommend ice cream to ease the suffering, but I learned the hard way that food is NOT the answer 🙂

LawGirl December 8, 2009 at 1:58 am

I could cut and paste and this would be my Monday mantra too, lol. We are strong, it's okay that we cry. And someday, when we're with our loves everyday, others can be jealous of us 🙂

Stephanie December 8, 2009 at 3:27 am

Ugh! Busy weeks are the worst! I am approaching finals, so I am basically done for the week as well. I wish I could just sleep through it and wale up with As!! haha!

Good luck with your busy week- and if you have to cry, know that somewhere in North Dakota, chances are I am bursting into, or just finishing a crying jag of my own!

Jessica December 8, 2009 at 4:00 am

Amen to being jealous of those without a stressful work environment. Granted, mine is school, but still. I always tell Dearest that I can't wait until we can RELAX on Sundays, not catch up on homework and to the days where I can say, “Gosh! I had a long day. I'm tired and going straight to bed when I get home.” Ooooohhhhh the days!

Lil' Woman December 8, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Hope everything looks up for you love and you get to see BF soon!: )