true story tuesday :: mexican and fire trucks.

November 10, 2009 in BF,food,life,true story

This weekend I did laundry for the first time in about two weeks (and I only had two loads!).

True story.

Every week I feel guilty taking the garbage out. I never have much garbage (I always have TONS of recycling), but the bag is always STINKY! So I take it out and feel guilty that there is a ton of room in the bag still.

True story.

This weekend I watched a LOT of Travel Channel… and I kept messaging BF “I want to go THERE on our moon!” (Yes, we call it a moon, and no we aren’t engaged yet).

True story.

I have a HUGE craving for Mexican food. HUGE. And zero dollars in the budget to allow me to purchase some tasty mexican-ness. Which makes me a very sad girly.

True story.

I am feeling really emotional. I cannot wait to see BF this weekend and I am praying that the rest of this work week flies by.

True story.

I have a yoga class left for Cleveland Yoga and I am going to use it this Friday while BF is at work. I’m very excited.

True story.

BF and I went to the Fabulous Food Show last year in Ohio at the IX Center & it was so much fun! I got discount tickets from my job, but this year they are $25 and we aren’t sure if there will be any discounts, so we may not go. I’m tres sad about this. We had so much fun last year and we both remember it like it was yesterday. Sigh.

True story.

And I was organizing takeout menus this weekend (don’t judge) and I saw a pizza menu (which remember, gluten = not good for me) that had Baked Potato Pizza (think sour cream, potatoes, onions, chives, cheddar cheese and bacon). Um, I drooled. Then BF told me I was gross.

True story.

I am up posting this at 1:30am not because I want to, but because when four fire trucks and 8 police cars surround your neighbors house in the middle of the night, it tends to wake you up.

True story.

And for all of you, share your true story Tuesdays in your blog and then post a link to them in my comment of this post! ๐Ÿ™‚ Sounds like fun, right? ๐Ÿ™‚

Llama November 10, 2009 at 11:19 am

This is VERY cute!
I throw out half full bags of garbage bc they stink.
I would have way more than 2 loads of laundry in 2 weeks.
I love yoga!
TRUE STORY ๐Ÿ™‚

Suburban Princess November 10, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Your pizza place doesnt do a gluten free pizza?

JW.BW November 10, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I had mexican for dinner!!! Id so share if you were in Africa!!

Valerie {Next to Heaven} November 10, 2009 at 6:20 pm

Fun!! We only have about 2 bags of garbage a week bc we also recycle. Our trash usually stinks too ๐Ÿ™‚ I love me some mexican food for sure!!

CAC muffin November 10, 2009 at 9:05 pm

ugh i ve been doing laundry for 2 days! and you only have 2 loans i'm so jealous!

Mrs. C. November 10, 2009 at 9:56 pm

ok… so I love reading your true story tuesdays and so I attempted to do one myself. BUT… i don't think I did it right! haha.
anyways, i've been unofficially following your blog for a few months now and actually live in an area really close to you (but I don't want to disclose it to blog land ). My friend and I are thinking of possibly joining our area's junior league, and I think it might be the same one you're in. Anyways, I figured that I would 'officially' follow your blog now:)

Miss E November 10, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Thanks Rachel, that was excellent fun! Check out my True Story Tuesday!

Joelle November 11, 2009 at 12:15 am

haha I just reread my post and realized that maybe it sounds funny because I wrote wayyyy too much. I have issues with making things short and concise! Anyways, I'm sending an email your way now:)

Mrs. C. November 11, 2009 at 12:22 am

oh, that last message was from me at LittleMissDreamer. i don't know why it used my name.

Token Yankee November 11, 2009 at 1:01 am

Have fun this weekend! Getting to see your bf and yoga, sound good. Only having to take the trash out once a week is the good thing about when I live alone. When the hubby is here, it's like every two days, but then at least he takes it out haha!

Lil' Woman November 11, 2009 at 4:03 am

Oddly enough i think that potato pizza sounds delish!

Southern Champagne Wishes November 11, 2009 at 7:14 am

Ooh, I want some Mexican food right now, too! It's prob my fave!

Beth Dunn November 11, 2009 at 6:15 pm

You are funny! I'm sure being awake isn't funny to you but I enjoyed this blog. xoxo

SC

Optimistic Pessimist November 11, 2009 at 9:41 pm

now I'm hungry for Mexican food!

Jennifer Suarez November 12, 2009 at 12:18 am

I loooove Mexican food!
True Story!

It's the reason I married a Mexican!!
True about marrying a mexican, but NOT True about the reason. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Katelin November 12, 2009 at 1:01 am

i could eat mexican food all of the time, true story. and i rarely do laundry because i own so much underwear, i blame victoria's secret, haha.

d.a.r. November 12, 2009 at 1:18 am

gahhhhh I need mexican now!!!!

{JANE} November 12, 2009 at 6:11 am

I should do this next week! So much fun!

And I have been CRAVING Mexican food. Maybe I'll indulge this weekend…

Krystyn November 12, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Oh, Mexican food!! Can you make some at home?

And, that stinks about being woken up. Yuck!

~**Dawn**~ November 12, 2009 at 6:33 pm

What about getting smaller garbage bags? You may have to throw them in the dumpster more frequently but they would always be full & they wouldn't get the chance to stink! I have a regular-sized garbage can, but when I have something that will be stinky before the bag is full enough for a dumpster run, I put it in a small plastic bag from the grocery store & bring it right out. (Yes, I generally use my reusable grocery bags but I try to make a point to have 10-12 plastic bags stashed in my cabinet just for cases like this, so when my stash gets low, I just skip using my reusables one week to build it up again.)

Melly Mel December 1, 2009 at 5:41 am

I love that you love yoga!
also that you did this post at 1:30!!!