true story tuesday.

September 30, 2009 in changes,friends,Junior League,true story,TV

True story…

-I met my first blogger friend, Sara from Stumbling in Stilettos, out for some Starbucks! I had never met a blogger in real life before and was totally nervous (true story). But I had an AWESOME time! I didn’t realize exactly how much we have in common (long distance relationships, Syracuse, vommit phobias… {don’t judge}). I cannot wait to hang out with her again. No joke.

-I am watching the Biggest Loser and this chick makes me want to kick her in the face… You know which one… the one on the purple team. Foot = face.

-Only a couple days until I get to see BF.

-I am inches away from being a NY State resident!

-Tomorrow is Wednesday… which isn’t a Monday or a Tuesday, so it must be better, right? I dunno… it’s just science.

-I am definitely excited about getting involved with the Junior League of Syracuse. It seems like it will be a great time and a wonderful way to keep me involved in the community.

True stories.

AMW September 30, 2009 at 4:26 am

That's so fun you had a mini-blogger meetup… and how great that it went so well!

Also, good for you for joining the Junior League! I joined the Junior Chamber back in March and have really loved every second of it. 🙂

. September 30, 2009 at 4:27 am

yay for meeting blogger friends! Ad thank goodness tomorrow is hump day!

JW.BW September 30, 2009 at 9:53 am

So glad you had a good time at sbux meeting a blogger buddy! Thats neat. I am not watching any tv right now, which seems to be a good thing, as I dont need anything else to draw me towards violent tendencies, especially some chick from biggest loser. Wens is better than monday and tuesday!! Halfway through the week!!

*krystyn* September 30, 2009 at 12:54 pm

Yay for the blogger meet up – hopefully you'll have another in March. Hint! Hint!

And as for Biggest Loser – when you are done kicking Tracey in the face, send her my way so I can bitch-slap her! I SO wish she would have only lost 1 pound. Would have served her right for being so evil.

~**Dawn**~ September 30, 2009 at 2:14 pm

So much fun to meet up with your blogging pals, isn't it? =)

LawGirl September 30, 2009 at 2:35 pm

I had a great time too! We'll definitely have to meet up again soon!

Trac~ September 30, 2009 at 3:29 pm

That's great that you met a friend – and one that you have so much in common with too! :o) Regarding the Biggest Loser – YES I can't STAND that girl from the Purple team – UGH – she is such a little wench! I hope that she goes home next week – that's what they were leading up to, but sometimes that just never works out that way. :o((

Krystyn September 30, 2009 at 6:07 pm

Now, it's almost Thursday, which is almost Friday! (That's high school logic for you).

Glad the meet up went well!

Gwen September 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm

I'm glad that you got to meet up with a blogger in person. There is nothing more fun that making new friends. Well…seeing the BF this weekend will probably be more fun but that's a different story. LOL!! XOXO

emmmyj September 30, 2009 at 7:29 pm

Glad you had a great week so far girly! Let's meet up early next week when you get home for a mini “life partner” birthday celebration? xo

Kristin September 30, 2009 at 9:56 pm

I gave some friends that live in Syracuse! I just recently had some bloggy meet ups too. It's so fab when they can become real life friends!

Jodie September 30, 2009 at 10:04 pm

I totally agree with you on the purple chick on The Biggest Loser…what was she thinking?!?! She's craZy!

Molly September 30, 2009 at 10:32 pm

NYS resident! Yippie! Then you get the flimsy license that can go in your pocket. I loved having that. Now I have the hard CA ones.

Southern Champagne Wishes September 30, 2009 at 11:44 pm

I love hearing about blogger meet-ups!

And that lady in purple? I'm still so mad, I can't even remember her name – she has got to go! What is wrong with her? And then she somehow lucks out and loses 11 pounds. So annoyed.

Southern Champagne Wishes September 30, 2009 at 11:44 pm

I love hearing about blogger meet-ups!

Lil' Woman October 1, 2009 at 1:07 pm

I want to meet blogger friends, karaole when me and you meet! 🙂 lol

Nicole-Lynn October 14, 2009 at 6:20 pm

That is very cool! I want to meet up with blog friend I've grown close with through my blog/her blog when I go to California at some point 🙂