I worked out, caught up on sleep and caught up with myHLP.
This week is going to keep me busy — and hopefully be short!
Monday – Have a Junior League of Syracuse training meeting (my first!) from 6 to 8:30 (ends so close to my bedtime!). I’m really excited!
Tuesday – I get to meet one of my favorite bloggers,Sara from Stumbling in Stilletos, and this will also be my first blogger meet up/blogger girl date! 🙂 I’m so excited and nervous!
Wednesday – I will be doing a great deal of packing. And cleaning.
Thursday – I’ll be leaving after work to go back to Ohio. I have Friday off and will be spending the whole weekend with BF cause it’s my birthday weekend!
I’m really excited about things that are happening this week… and about my birthday. Not sure why. It will be my first birthday with BF (note: He and I started talking on my birthday last year… kinda like an anniversary?? — went on our first official date about 2 weeks later).
And before I wish you all a lovely week, I would like to acknowledge a couple of awards I have received as of recent!
The Kreativ Blogger award is from Sara! I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about me that not many people know.
1. I, too, have a phobia of vommit.
2. When I get really hungry I turn into a 3 year old. I get whiny and crabby and I pout like I’m a three year old throwing a fit… Luckily BF knows he just needs to put food in front of me and I’ll be OK.
3. I have taken years of formal vocal training and rarely use it. Except when there’s karaoke, of course.
4. I get really terrible anxiety when in huge crowded places.
5. I don’t really eat cake, but I love cupcakes. Love them.
6. I have nightmares almost every night.
7. I have an addiction to marshmallows.
And my second award is from Jessi at Jessi Bob and the Monsters!
I’m supposed to tell you five things I’m obsessed with right now.
1. I’m obsessed with working out. While this seems like a healthy obsession, I will someday explain to you why this is not.
2. My DVRs. Yes, multiples. I know, I know… I’m living by myself right now, but I get them both for free, that’s the only reason why I have them. And they have been comforting to me while I’m apart from BF.
3. Google Video Chat.
4. Cupcakes. This obsession has been going on for a while. Nothing new. Even though I haven’t had one in a while.
5. Planning planning planning.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!