friday 5: doing what it takes!

September 18, 2009 in Friday Five

1.What does it take to get you to grab the mic and sing in a karaoke room?
Not very much. I love singing and I’m not that bad at it, so I will get up at karaoke and not stop!!

2.What does it take to get you to give up a whole Saturday to hang out with people you don’t like?
Is it a mandatory work function? If my job depends on it, then I will do it.

3.What does it take to get you out of bed without your hitting the snooze button?
I usually hit snooze once, but I’m already awake.

4.What does it take to get you to take someone else’s turn at a really unpleasant task at work or home?
Not much. People are able to walk all over me.

5.What does it take to get you to eat something you really dislike?
I’ll try it again (just to prove I don’t like it). It definitely doesn’t take much!

Happy Friday Five, y’all! BF will be here to visit any minute!

Llama September 19, 2009 at 12:25 pm

Def. a little jealous of your singing abilities…i am the worst! Totally up before the alarm but you gotta hit the snooze at least once! hahah! 🙂
Have a great weekend!

Jen September 19, 2009 at 1:00 pm

I wouldn't sing Karaoke if someone paid me money. I had one too many cocktails one night in college and got up to sing “Baby Got Back” at a local bar and I was booed off the stage. Hahaha! Not my finest hour. But I learned a valuable lesson…I cannot sing OR rap so I should leave it to the professionals. Ha!

Have a great weekend with the BF honey!

JW.BW September 19, 2009 at 2:23 pm

What did I learn from this??? Rachel is pretty much up for anything!!! I hope you and BF have a great visit

Lil' Woman September 19, 2009 at 9:36 pm

We could be karaoke buddies, I love singing but I admit I'm not all the good so you'll have to carry the tune 🙂

Southern Champagne Wishes September 20, 2009 at 3:54 am

I am jealous of your singing abilities. I used to sing karaoke all the time (like every week). No, I am not a good singer, but for some reason people kindly put up with me. However, I'm pretty sure my karaoke days are over (because I will never be that drunk again)!

alyssa September 20, 2009 at 3:55 pm

yep, you are up for anything! cute post!

Jessica September 20, 2009 at 4:43 pm

I'm so the opposite of you about getting walked all over…my mouth is too big for that! 🙂

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Andhari September 20, 2009 at 5:33 pm

I love the first answer. That's so stereotypical asian of me, I'm beast when I have the mic in my hand 😛

{JANE} September 20, 2009 at 5:49 pm

Love Karaoke! But I need a drink or two first! ha!