sigh. the weekend.

August 28, 2009 in plans

My plans for this weekend…. (besides missing BF while we spend our first real weekend apart).

Friday night –
Stay in! TV/movie marathon please! And perhaps some hummus (surprise, surprise).

Saturday –
Wake up and hit the gym!
Laundry.
More relaxing.
Hitting up the NY State Fair (and simultaneously knocking something off my 101 list).

Sunday –
Back to the gym.
Girl date with my heterosexual life partner, Em, at Starbucks.
Reading my book.
Relaxing…

What are your plans for this weekend?

{image credit: experiences.noo.com}

Kassie August 28, 2009 at 9:51 pm

That sounds like a great weekend!! I have a kiddish weakness for a good fair. 🙂

Melissa August 28, 2009 at 10:24 pm

Cheers to a good, restful weekend!! Have fun girl!

Meg August 28, 2009 at 10:47 pm

I, too, will be enjoying TV & hummus! I'm thinking scrapbooking tonight and some shopping tomorrow. And studying. At some point.

Have a good weekend!

emmmyj August 28, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Can't wait for our date! xo

Lil' Woman August 29, 2009 at 12:16 am

“Everybodies working for the weekend” (In a singing voice)

Oh wait that's just me! 🙂

Southern Champagne Wishes August 29, 2009 at 2:27 am

Sounds like fun! I love fairs – I think mainly because I love funnel cakes and that lemonade that they have there.

I'm pretty much watching tv tonight and catching up on blogs (which is really fun since I'm exhausted).

Tomorrow, my cousin is making homemade pizzas for everyone at her house (they should be good since she used to cater). But, her house is over 30 minutes away from where I live and I know that I will be there forever gabbing with everyone, so it kind of throws off my Saturday). Oh, well.

Hope you have a great weekend, even though you don't get to see BF – but just focus on next weekend – it will be here before you know it!

Southern Champagne Wishes August 29, 2009 at 2:27 am

Southern Champagne Wishes August 29, 2009 at 2:27 am

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com August 29, 2009 at 4:16 am

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I am going to a birthday party, babysitting and then hanging out with my little in my sorority tomorrow and then church on Sunday 🙂

Valerie {Next to Heaven} August 29, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!! Have fun at the fair and take a lot of pictures.

~**Dawn**~ August 29, 2009 at 3:32 pm

I went to the NY State Fair once! That night there was a tornado in Syracuse. Only we didn't know it ripped up the street right next to us until the following morning. =O We just thought it was a bad thunderstorm!

I am having a nothing weekend. I went to Epcot the last two weekends & I have a bunch of plans coming up next weekend (which I made a long one to go with the holiday) so I'm just chilling out at home this weekend. I needed it actually. Been feeling way burned out lately.

Molly August 29, 2009 at 9:02 pm

I love the fair!
Hope you are actually enjoying your first BF free weekend!

JW.BW August 29, 2009 at 11:39 pm

Spending time with my family. I only have 2 weekends left then, gone for 9 months. Sometimes I want to be alone and be sad because I'm leaving, but this weekend, I just want to be with my lil stepmonsters and my awesome hubby. Back to VA tomorrow…SIGH.. I just wanna stay here in Ohio with them.