i made it.

August 9, 2009 in move,planet fitness,Syracuse,workout

Don’t forget to enter my Starbucks giveaway! Last day is tomorrow!

I’m here! I made it! I’m in Syracuse! PHEW!

It took me about 5.5 hours to get here, which is awesome considering I stopped twice to pee, once to eat, and got stuck in a monsoon! When I got here I went directly to the gym. I did not pass go. I did not collect $200. I went straight to the gym!

I got a gym membership for $19.99 a month for 12 months with no other strings attached! I love Planet Fitness.

So before I saw anyone or did anything in Syracuse, I worked out at Planet Fitness (oh how I’ve missed you, PF!). Then I hit up a Panera for some soup and headed over to CGirls apartment where she has so graciously offered to put me up until I find an apartment. So here we sit, sipping wine slushies, missing BF.

I’ll have more info for y’all later, inluding pictures! How was everyone’s weekend?

Jessica August 10, 2009 at 3:33 am

I'm glad that you got there safe! Can't wait to hear more.

little erin August 10, 2009 at 3:52 am

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

good for you for going to the gym! damn, i would curl up and sleep, but you actually worked out!

amandaliveswell August 10, 2009 at 10:24 am

you are a CHAMP! i'm always too exhausted after a full day of driving to do much of anything. glad you made it safe and sound!

TheAnalyst August 10, 2009 at 12:10 pm

Amazing! I can't imagine how you worked out as soon as you got there! I know when I roll in with my furniture Sunday, I will not be working out (if you don't count carrying my stuff up stairs). Good for you!!!

Lara August 10, 2009 at 12:25 pm

Sounds like your weekend has gone well, but very tiring! I hope you manage to get everything sorted soon.

I've finally been able to post the quote I nabbed from you, and I've credited you too. Thanks again 🙂

Fidgeting Gidget August 10, 2009 at 2:06 pm

I'm so glad you made it safely! And it will be nice to catch up with a friend, even though you'll be missing BF.

You are a way better woman than me for going straight to the gym–I've tried to start Jillian's 30 day shred 3 times now, but I only work out for two days in a row and then life gets in the way and I have to start over.

Good luck on your first day of work–isn't that today?

Kate August 10, 2009 at 2:27 pm

I can't believe the first thing you did was go to work out. AND you said you missed it. That's so crazy, I would never miss working out!

Lil' Woman August 10, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Glad you got there safely! 🙂
Can't wait to see pics!

RAW August 10, 2009 at 5:39 pm

Awesome deal on the gym membership! $20 a month? That's fabulous.

Glad your move went well!

Jen August 10, 2009 at 6:21 pm

I have only been to Syracuse one time (when I was in college traveling with our Men's basketball team. I was a cheerleader 🙂 And we ate at the most AMAZING place…Dinosaur BBQ. Not sure if it still exits (I was there in 2002) but it was fantastic! Anyway, I am glad your drive went well and that you were able to work out. YOu are so dedicated 🙂

HRH August 10, 2009 at 8:05 pm

glad you made it safe! i was keeping up with you on twitter. good luck with everything!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com August 10, 2009 at 8:41 pm

that is crazy that you went straight to the gym! awesome dedication though! glad you got there safely!

Carolyn August 10, 2009 at 9:35 pm

You are SUCH a gym whore… and i'm SO jealous!! I wish I had your energy + enthusiasm for le gym!!

marnieleigh August 10, 2009 at 11:01 pm

thanks for finding my blog! I have big love for Summer.
Congrats on your move; LD w/the BF is not easy but you'll make it through. Pumping iron and all. Good luck finding an apartment!

alexa - cleveland's a plum August 11, 2009 at 12:44 am

congrats on the safe travels but NEO will miss you!

JW.BW August 11, 2009 at 12:55 am

Sounds like the trip went well. Totally jealous of the wine slushies!! Yummy!! Glad you got to the gym and you got settled!!

Have a great first week back in CUSE!!
JW

Molly August 11, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Glad you made it safe. Been following your tweets.
I miss PF so much! I went in NY and loved that they had tanning there too!

徵信社 November 28, 2009 at 9:46 pm

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我