I must get my 101 in 1001 list done today. I’m giving myself a deadline. And it ends tonight!
I’ve been really thinking about all that I have to get done within the next few weeks. So here’s a sort of mini-list:
-find a new/used car.
-look at my 401k.
-visit the bank and make a deposit.
-book a hotel for S&S wedding.
-figure out what I can do for a going away party.
Last but not least! I received an award late last week and have not had a chance to acknowledge it yet! The Fabulous Brunette at Ramblings of a Fab Brunette gave me the MeMe Award! The award is all about the fabulous me! So here are the rules:
2. Share the award with seven blog friends!
1. I love baking. Cookies, cakes, cupcakes, etc. Love it. But I rarely eat the desserts that I make. I would rather give them away and share them with people.
2. I don’t really eat chocolate. Once in a while (like last night) I’ll eat a little truffle from Godiva, but not very often.
3. I have an obsession with going to the movies. There is something very magical about movie theaters. I love everything! The opening credits, previews, the smell of the most unhealthy buttery popcorn in the world! It’s all amazing. Which is why if you read often you know that I go to the movies about once a week.
4. I am slightly OCD about organizing and organizational products. So I have to planners and I’m always browsing Real Simple magazine for more organization ideas.
5. I’m a huge advocate of power yoga. If you aren’t sure of what power yoga is, visit a previous post here.
6. I’m hosting my first blog giveaway. I’m giving away a monogrammed wine glass from the Preppy Polka Dot. If you haven’t entered yet, you really should.
7. I’m training for my first half marathon. 🙂
Seven fabulous bloggers are now tagged:
1. K13 at Someday I’ll Get There.
2. City Girl at City Girl Lifestyle.
3. Alexa at Cleveland’s a Plum.
4. Dawn at Thoughts From Along the Broken Road.
5. Domestic Goddess.
6. Carolyn at Hang On Little Tomato.
7. Lil Woman at Little Woman, Little Home.
Happy Monday, y’all!