Here’s this weeks edition of the Friday Five.
1. What’s something in your possession that has long outlived its usefulness?
I would like to think that nothing I own has long lived past its time. I tend not to hang onto things that no longer have a use in my life. I also have a practice of every time I buy something new, I give something away to Goodwill.
2. Who in your life has proven to be a very useful person to know?
I think that social networking is an important part of a young professionals life. So… everyone!
3. For group projects requiring collaborative planning and then collaborative execution, in what capacity are you most useful?
I am an excellent planner and organizer. I can take charge like no other! In fact, I am such a perfectionist that I feel that I must be in charge. LOL.
4. What’s something someone gave you that you didn’t think much of but later became surprisingly useful?
I think that this happens all of the time. Often times people give us things or give us work that we take for granted until we realize the potential of what we’ve been given or what situation has been presented to us.
5. What is the most useful book in your house?
The Bhagavad Gita.