friday 5: taboo

July 31, 2009 in Friday Five

It’s Friday and that means it’s time for the Friday 5! This week is a little different. It’s based off the game Taboo (this week only). So you have to answer the questions below without using the Taboo words. This should make this edition of the Friday 5 a little more interesting.

1. Who’s making a positive difference in your life? Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
BF (that is his name in this blog, so I can use it) makes a difference in my life every day. He is so wonderful and supportive. But also, I am. I mean, ultimately we are all responsible for our own destiny, right?

2. Where would you like to be right now? Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
I would like to be sleeping. I just woke up and my allergies are killing me. Or spending another day off with BF.

3. What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift? Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
I would reduce my student loans. There wouldn’t be much any left after that.

4. What super-power would you really like to have? Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
I want to soar through the air like a bird.

5. What’s your favorite sound? Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.
Giggling. And things that are whispered. Whispering is fun, don’t ya think? Especially whispers from that special someone.

So what are your answers??

RAW July 31, 2009 at 11:55 am

How fun!

My lover 🙂

Out of financial purgatory!

Use it to begin buying my way out of financial purgatory.

The ability to make car repairs by snapping my fingers.

Thunder during summer storms.

Sunshinemeg July 31, 2009 at 12:53 pm

I love your super hero choice. I would love to fly too, especially around 8am when traffic is terrible. Ha! Happy weekend.

Gwen July 31, 2009 at 1:51 pm

$5,000 ~ I'm thinking that could get me a few new bags and several nail polishes. LOL!!! Really I would probably end up paying off bills too. Love your list. Have a fabulous weekend!!! XOXO

~**Dawn**~ July 31, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Whispers are the best. =)

Mich July 31, 2009 at 3:02 pm

ooo i love these! i might just have to copy it for my post today… 🙂

She-Fit July 31, 2009 at 4:00 pm

Way to be smart with your money. I think I would do the same thing… I have way too many loans 🙂

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com July 31, 2009 at 5:30 pm

That IS smart to clear your loans with the $5k.

But I thought the words save etc were all taboo? 🙂

Getting to being debt free was anti-climatic after a while, but at least I made it there.

Am adding you to my reader!

Natalie July 31, 2009 at 5:30 pm

cuuuute blog!! this is a fun little post!

~M~ July 31, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Sorry your allergies are bothering you!

Lil' Woman July 31, 2009 at 6:57 pm

$5,000….hmmm, I can think of a couple ways to spend that!
Shoes, clothes, purses, 🙂

Sew.What. July 31, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Fun post! I just had to join in and do it on my blog too. Thanks for killing my boredom for a bit! 🙂

Valerie {Next to Heaven} August 6, 2009 at 3:13 pm

These are so cute! You're very lucky to have such an amazing BF. It makes all the difference.

Anonymous December 4, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way – that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://udogunowun.freecities.com/lijuhymi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 7:37 pm

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way – that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://abycaqew.lookseekpages.com/mycive.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life