I am one of those people who is slightly obsessive-compulsive. I never leave the house without my planner, I obsessively balance my checking account, and I keep TWO notebooks in my over-flowing purse (one is for my “words to live by” and the other is for random other lists).
That being said, I realized that I want to share my “words to live by” with all of you! Take it or leave it! It’s up to you, but I hope you enjoy!
– Use thoughts and words of strength and love.
– Revel in alone time.
– Be a person who says positive things about others.
– Reduce your ecological footprint!
– Go with the flow of things.
– Be specific and direct about what you want to communicate.
– Lead a blameless life.
– Overlook no opportunity to play and laugh.
– Be like the mountain in the face of a strong wind, firm and steady.
– Admit your mistakes.
– Drop assumptions.