Yep these have definitely been borrowed from krystyn. I can’t resist distraction at this point in the day/almost weekend…. Enjoy!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I don’t even care what I look like… I’m tired and all of my clothes are packed up in a bag!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
$5 and some odd change. (Note to self–must run to ATM prior to departure).
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
whore. Seriously. First word I think of.
4. Favorite planet?
I’m gonna go with Earth. Yeah, not that I have anything against the others, I’m just partial to Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don’t have a wacky ring tone… The iPhone hardly allows such. I have an annoying ring called ‘strum.’
7. What shirt are you wearing?
I’m wearing a shirt from H&M and a cardigan from Eddie Bauer.
8. Do you label yourself?
Only with those label makers… for fun. 😛
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or dark room?
Bright, of course.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is a wonderful blogger! 🙂
12. What does your watch look like?
I don’t have a watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was passed out.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“I forwarded you the email.”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no idea. Mentor?
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just some tylenol PM the other night… phew and it was great!
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None. I will after this weekend tho (because of the waterproof camera I’m taking whitewater rafting).
21. Favorite age you have been
22. Your worst enemy?
Meeeee. Or you.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
I don’t have one on this computer.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Ummm a million dollars of course. I’m guessing flying isn’t all it’s cracked up to be… Then all your friends want you to fly them everywhere.
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Hurt by Johnny Cash on the radio.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What’s your favorite number?
I don’t really have one?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
I try my best not to be.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not a clue.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Pout a little.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have a few already. A new one? How about finish my arm and make it into a 1/2 sleeve.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French or Italian.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not generally… but BF has turned me into a touchy-feely person (around him). I used to hate cuddling.
40. What’s your life motto?
Always tell people how much they mean to you.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times.
Phone. Wallet. and a Smile. Ha! Corny.
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
The toll road.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A couple weeks ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I can add oil. LOL
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I think he has a new girlfriend, which is the first person he’s dated since me.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
For New Years Eve. I wore a strapless black dress. LOVE it. Want another excuse to wear it.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back. And my belly (of course).
50. Have you been burned by love?
Haven’t we all? Let’s hope those days are over. 🙂