…and friday means, the friday five (well, and it means a lot of other things)! But why not start the weekend out right. Right? 🙂
1. What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts?
Far too long. Umm, I once went over a year and a half. I wanted to see how long it would grow. Plus I’m kinda too lazy to pay for a haircut. So by the time I went to the salon, it was long enough to donate 13 inches to Locks of Love … and my haircut and style was FREE!
2. What is the shortest hour of the day?
The one where I’m getting ready to run out the door… never enough time.
3. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in?
The line to audition for American Idol (the story is ridiculous. I’ll share another time).
4. Who’s your shortest adult friend?
My cousin, Bo, is 4’10” at age 27.
5. Who among your current friends have you known the longest?
My bestest, C. Almost 20-years now.