Oh! I forgot to mention in one of my last few posts that that dress I had wanted? Well, I picked it up from J.Crew last weekend (in a different color):
Wednesday night (ehh, Thursday morning-ish) I picked BF and his mom up from the airport. I just made it in time (which is actually nice for a change considering I always get there early and wait around forever)! I was thrilled to see him step off that plane. I’m not gonna lie, it would have been nice if it was just him so I would have felt more comfortable running up to him and kissing him. But I felt watched. So no tears. No over-excitement. Just smiles and whispers of I love you.
Thursday I had a horrific day at work. A lot has been going on there and I was exhausted by 4:30. Poor BF had to hear me crying for hours yesterday. Literally. Hours. We also watched the movie Seven Pounds, which made me cry even more. Good movie, but wow did I cry!
It’s that time again! Yep, it’s Friday! I’m really thrilled for a 3-day weekend. BF and I have nothing planned, which is nice considering next weekend we will be out of control busy! This weekend I have to work at the yoga studio and I’ll probably squeeze a few yoga practices in as well.
Since my weekend will be rather uneventful, what are everyone’s plans for the weekend? I would love to hear!
and in honor of the day, I present you with…
1. WHAT KIND OF OUT-OF-SCHOOL LESSONS DID YOU TAKE AS A KID?
– When I was a baby (through 6 years old) I took swimming lessons.
– At age five I began gymnastics.
– At age 12 I took out-of-school voice lessons.
2. WHAT VALUABLE LESSON DID YOU LEARN THIS PAST WEEK?
– To trust very, very few people (sadly, a lesson I am sure to learn over and over again).
3. WHO IN YOUR LIFE REALLY NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON?
– Everyone needs to keep learning. I cannot think of anyone I’d particularly want to give bad karma to.
4. WHAT KINDS OF LESSONS WOULD YOU LOVE TO HAVE A PRIVATE TEACHER FOR RIGHT NOW?
– Cooking. I need to learn how to cook. Or a foreign language. That would be fun!
5. WHAT STEPS HAVE YOU TAKEN TO LESSEN THE IMPACT OF THESE ROUGH ECONOMIC TIMES?
– I’m watching where and what I spend my money on. Something I’ve been trying to do for a while.