2) I carry my planner with me everywhere and I balance and budget my check book obsessively (two to three times a day)! I am super organized (to the point of OCD).
3) I miss Syracuse NY terribly… I want to go back. Even through all that has happened, I miss that place.
4) If I like a certain style of clothes, I will wear it. Regardless of what people think.. If I can rock it, I will rock it! 😉
5) I have an obsession with super expensive and fancy desserts. I love cupcakes and cookies that are baked in expensive little specialty bakeries. It’s probably the only snobby thing about me.
6) I never wear shoes that cover my toes or the tops of my feet. I love ballet slipper shoes and wear sexy sandals all winter long! (in OHIO!)
7) I would like to add to all of my tattoos and get a full sleeve! I love artwork!
8) I am completely comfortable doing things alone. Like, for instance, wandering through book stores, going to the coffee shop, even to the movies. It’s OK to be alone sometimes. We all need that time to ourselves!
9) I am very much in love. Never really have been before.
10) I have way too much student loan debt.
So who will I tag??
1) Who is Mich