the Friday Five
The Friday Five!
- When did you last sleep in a tent?
What comes to mind when you think about relieving yourself in the great outdoors?
- I can’t even remember when! But that will be changing soon! I think we are going to be taking a whitewater rafting trip at the end of May. More to come on this trip!
Where’s the best place you ever went camping?
- Stage fright. For REAL. I must REALLY have to pee if I am going outside.
What’s your favorite camp food?
- I’m going to say Tennessee. We went camping in the smoky mountains for a week.
What’s your sleeping bag like?
- S’mores! I’m so pumped about the trip I’m planning in May! At the top of my “to-bring” list are Graham Crackers, Chocolate and Marshmallows!
- Warm. It’s guarantee is to keep you warm up to negative 40 degree weather! EEK! Let’s hope it’s not that cold in West Virginia in May! It also has a broken zipper (Thank you Oscar puppy for chewing the zipper).